update

A board to discuss the soon-to-be released drug Campath as a treatment for Multiple Sclerosis
leetz
Family Elder

update

Post by leetz »

quick up-date...sorry for delay but had 2nd round campath on the 25th of August, body reacted better this time BUT just had a bad relapse about Nov 25th or 26th it started...this one was the wort yet....had 5 day's of sol-u-med, because of the holiday, had 2 days skipped one had another one skipped two days and then 2 more...coming out of it but not sure what to expect when sol-u-med wears off.. think relapse was due to seasonal cold that lasted for weeks...
GOD BLESS.... CCSVI treatment Dr. Siskin great doc....symptom's improved for about 3 week's (gait, balance, spasticity) now back to square 1...
Lyon
Family Elder

Post by Lyon »

Last edited by Lyon on Sun Nov 20, 2011 4:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
leetz
Family Elder

Lyon

Post by leetz »

thank you for your post! if we only knew....
GOD BLESS.... CCSVI treatment Dr. Siskin great doc....symptom's improved for about 3 week's (gait, balance, spasticity) now back to square 1...
LR1234
Family Elder

Post by LR1234 »

Hi leetz
Just checking in to see how you are doing.
It's not good news that campath did not prevent relapse but I hope you are
Feeling better x
gibbledygook
Family Elder

Post by gibbledygook »

Thanks for the update and I hope you recover quickly. I must say steroids have been a bit variably effective for me so I hope you do well on them.
3 years antibiotics, 06/09 bilateral jug stents at C1, 05/11 ballooning of both jug valves, 07/12 stenting of renal vein, azygos & jug valve ballooning,