A forum for the discussion of antibiotics as a potential therapy for MS
Huntleyew

where to buy Generic Amoxicillin?

Post by Huntleyew »

where to buy Generic Amoxicillin?
MacKintosh
Family Elder

Post by MacKintosh »

How odd that my reply to this post yesterday has disappeared. Okay, I'll post again and will send the same info via private message, as well.

I am not associated with the site I'm posting here, nor do I have any financial interest in anything to do with abx therapy. I have, personally, used and had good results buying from drugdelivery.ca

(If the moderator is removing these posts, a private message would be appreciated.)
The difference between what we do and what we are capable of doing would suffice to solve most of the world’s problems. Mohandas Gandhi
SarahLonglands
Family Elder

Post by SarahLonglands »

I have also bought from drugdelivery which is very good unless you happen to live in Canada, but this is also a good site: 1drugstore-online.com.

Sarah
Last edited by SarahLonglands on Sat Sep 05, 2009 8:25 am, edited 3 times in total.
An Itinerary in Light and Shadow Completed Dr Charles Stratton / Dr David Wheldon abx regime for aggressive secondary progressive MS in June 2007, after four years. Still improving with no relapses since starting. Can't run but can paint all day.
Freddie46

Post by Freddie46 »

I'm also going to order it online ( just find it at Costmeds.com ) Hope it'll help me
Last edited by Freddie46 on Thu Nov 05, 2009 11:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
radeck
Family Elder

Post by radeck »

Hi All,

the sites I tried require either a prescription or to submit medical information that will be reviewed. I don't have a prescription at this point but would like to get started soon. Have others been in the same situation and know what to do?

Thanks,
Radeck
SarahLonglands
Family Elder

Post by SarahLonglands »

The address I gave above doesn't require a prescription: I have ordered stuff from there and received it! Sarah
An Itinerary in Light and Shadow Completed Dr Charles Stratton / Dr David Wheldon abx regime for aggressive secondary progressive MS in June 2007, after four years. Still improving with no relapses since starting. Can't run but can paint all day.

Return to “Antibiotics”